Monday, March 2, 2009

Project Cruise Hotness continued

We definitely need a hotness update, since I was side-tracked by dates and Snuggies.

I seem to have made an error in my application of sunless tanning lotion. Please note, if you use sunless tanning lotion, do not forget your butt. I was checking out the progress and happened to turn around, and my Casper ass was just glowing white as if there was a black light around. I hope that this is now going to be remedied. Although I do plan to always be wearing a bathing suit on the cruise, I think this was a huge oversight. I was trying to think of a good name for this situation of white butt. Something like farmer's tan, but I haven't yet come up with one. Diaper tan, perhaps? Plumber tan would be the opposite of my situation.

Next, a special hotness addition, hotness with CF. Both Beth and I called our doctors today to make plans for blood tests. Any kind of blood work that would possibly cause a lack of hotness must be resolved. For example, for the last week or so my ankles have been swollen. This is one of the most NOTHOT things that I can think of. Your ankles cannot be as big as say, your neck. So, hopefully I'll take care of that tomorrow.

My new exercises are working so well! Now before anyone protests, you must learn a new word. It is skinny-fat. I learned this from my ex-husband the Marine. A skinny-fat is a person that is skinny all over, but has no muscle tone whatsoever. Think of a guy, I'm sure every work has one, with a short-sleeve button up shirt and these skinny arms sticking out with no muscles. The arms are usually pale, also. These arms are thin, for sure, but in no way are hot. I'm sure you know a person like this. Now, I'm not saying it's gone that far, but definitely some toning was in order.

Today I pulled out my bikinis and put them on. The one I bought last year and hardly ever wore still is way hot. Yay! Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately?, my boobs no longer fit into the bikini that Jana gave me two years ago. They look all smashed in there. Maybe they are supposed to look like that? See, I don't even know. But, I think it's too small. The bottom is so cute though. What to do, what to do?

Since I cut off all my nails the other week, they have to grow back. I think they will be the perfect length by the 20th. So, I will probably have another manicure, since Beth insists. I liked it, I did!

I was looking at my hair and I think it's just right. No highlights needed. Of course, Beth refers to it as brown since it's not as light as hers is anymore. She will just get to have lighter hair than me. I will try to gain points in another area.

Stay tuned for more updates on the color of my butt and other such interesting things.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment