Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day Dinner

I took my Valentine's date, my dog Marble, through the Taco Bell drive through tonight. I didn't actually buy her anything. I know, I'm a crappy date. I hadn't actually contemplated how sad this situation was until something strange happened. The price of my order was less when I paid than had been quoted. So, I looked at my receipt, and there were two words I thought I'd never see. "Senior Discount"

I sat there and contemplated this while they prepared my order. Do I really look old enough to get a senior discount? Not likely, even today. Did the Taco Bell cashier feel sorry for me that I was driving through alone with my dog on Valentine's Day? Possibly. Maybe he was a joker? Maybe I was nice to the guy and he gave me the only discount they have there? Maybe that is how he tries to pick up chicks?

I don't know. What do you all think? Anyway, my follow up to my romantic at-home Taco Bell dinner will be a romantic movie. Hmmm... Boogie Nights might just be perfect.

Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment