Monday, February 23, 2009

Project Cruise Hotness, continued

In my sister's note about her hotness goal, someone said she's "trolling for hotness compliments." We (Beth and I) agree wholeheartedly. We are also, at least in my case, trolling for hotness advice.

For one thing, I don't think I can keep up this major hotness goal my whole life. It has already cost me a lot of time and money. I'm a fairly simple girl, style-wise. I no doubt would just blend right into the wall if I went home to Chicago, or to Florida, or the OC. So, hot for South Carolina, hot for 32, hot for a lung transplant recipient, just isn't going to cut it.

And yes, while I'd like to think my absolutely stunning personality (haha) is enough to radiate some hotness all on its own... Well, that is not the goal of this exercise.

So, progress: I completed all 40 minutes of my workout on my feet, and I don't feel like my legs are going to fall off. Yay! We'll see how that goes tomorrow when I pull myself up the stairs at work by the handrails.

Thanks to Jessica, I will be procuring some super-high wedge heels, and sarong over the weekend. Hotness! Keep the suggestions coming!

I believe that my face looks less like I've spent the last five years indoors. Though, the Jergens Natural Glow facial moisturizer doesn't give me freckles like real sun does.

Soon my 8.8 ounces of Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel will be coming, and after reading every review I'm confident that will be nice. If I'm wrong, well, I can exfoliate like a mo-fo.

I believe that my waist is one inch smaller, but that might just be my imagination :)

Over the weekend I will try on all of my bathing suits and see if we need some adjustment there!

Cheers to the hotness!

No comments:

Post a Comment